Anderson Varejao

Anyone like this kid? Just saw the TNT game and he looks alright in the paint. He's a free agent next season and his only making a mil. I would love having a bigger PF that block shots and takes charges.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Varajeo is cool. Not really a force in the middle though. He reminds me of a guy like Scot in his prime. We sure could use one of those.

The more interesting thing is why he got the start. Big Z has been out the last couple of games. Interesting. Maybe Big Z is coming our way?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Varajeo is cool. Not really a force in the middle though. He reminds me of a guy like Scot in his prime. We sure could use one of those.

The more interesting thing is why he got the start. Big Z has been out the last couple of games. Interesting. Maybe Big Z is coming our way?
I wouldn't hold my breath...

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
They said it was for personal reasons so hopefully everything was alright. I just thought it would be funny if we ended up trading Bibby for Z. Considering how everyone here thinks that's the exact move we should make. ;)

I have been voicing my opinion on him for months, but I don't really post a whole lot.

I like him. I would love him on the Kings.
i love this guy. he hasnt had a big chance to really shine so we could sign him for pretty cheap. he'll work his butt off to grab rebounds, maybe make a couple blocks or alter shots. i like him

Z's wife had complications with her pregnancy, her life was (or still is) in danger and they lost their twins.

As I've said in plenty of other posts over the last year or so, I would LOVE to get Anderson in a Kings uni. He isnt meant to be a dominant force, by any means, but an energy guy, that grabs rebounds and plays defense, that schtuff is infectious, and future Kings teams could use that.