Am I Allowed?

Hey Iv'e come across a nice photo within my circle. My buddy and Garcia go on double dates sometimes, met him a few times out and about and well I have a photo that is completely off topic from that scenario. This photo is 4 recent/current Kings cheerleaders bent over in thongs, you can point them out by hairstyles i guess, no faces. But for sure Kings cheerleaders :) incase any of you mite know these 4 and fantasize about them :).

I enjoy posting here and already recieved infractions for my drunk tendencies (elementary name calling gets you banned?) and I will not post this photo without permission or if no one even is interested in girls here :( very hot photo

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Hey Iv'e come across a nice photo within my circle. My buddy and Garcia go on double dates sometimes, met him a few times out and about and well I have a photo that is completely off topic from that scenario. This photo is 4 recent/current Kings cheerleaders bent over in thongs, you can point them out by hairstyles i guess, no faces. But for sure Kings cheerleaders :) incase any of you mite know these 4 and fantasize about them :).

I enjoy posting here and already recieved infractions for my drunk tendencies (elementary name calling gets you banned?) and I will not post this photo without permission or if no one even is interested in girls here :( very hot photo
Well aware of that photo -- quite notorious at the time. And no, don't post that. There was a thread from a couple of years ago -- the Hot Babe Draft Thread -- that pretty much represented the outside bounds of what's traditionally been deemed appropriate on this board. You can look it up for approximate limits. Four girls bent over showing you their thongs falls outside that range.