Adelman lost the game for us.....

i'll agree with that. i thought bibby should have came in, but both house and and bobby were hot and deserved to stay in, and you can't have a 3 guard lineup with allen and lewis presenting horrible matchups. i thought that pedja should have been in there, as a 3 point decoy if nothing else, keep feeding the ball to bobby or house, but you don't pull the people that made up 20 points in a quarter.

I say , If you're gonna blame anyone fot the lousy play of the team , you should look a little further back than the coach. How about ownership and Management for gutting our team mid season. They are getting what they asked for now thats all.

If our starters would have played with the motovation that Seatlle starters played with they would have been in the game at the end,it wasn't there night.

KingDog said:
I say , If you're gonna blame anyone fot the lousy play of the team , you should look a little further back than the coach. How about ownership and Management for gutting our team mid season. They are getting what they asked for now thats all.
Word up. Good post KD.

B

buddahead_916

KP said:
Word up. Good post KD.

So you blame the mid-season trades for tonights loss?

Did you even frickin watch the game bro?

10 points down.... al the subs in period.......LOSS

buddahead_916 said:
So you blame the mid-season trades for tonights loss?

Did you even frickin watch the game bro?

10 points down.... al the subs in period.......LOSS
You're wrong... this team can't win anything... the old team wouldn't get punked like this...They never did...deal with it.

AleksandarN said:
Enough with this negativity. The team lost Rick did what he should of did, put the most effective 5 on the court. Those players deserve to be there ,they are the ones that brought us back. You stick with them.
Absolutely! Coach sent a message to the starters that if they aren't going to get it done then the players that hustle are going to play instead. The players play the game, not the coach. I think Coach did absolutely the right thing by sticking with the bench.

buddahead_916 said:
MAYBBE YOUR POST GUY!!!!!!
Like what I said what does that have to do with what I posted. Did I somehow refute your point. My thread had nothing to do with your message, it is the medium in which you used and continue to do so.

A

AriesMar27

the team just sucked.... they are soft, slow, and our biggest players are unathletic white guys.... you know you are done for when every black guy on your basketball team outside of bibby(i guess) is undersized..... bobby, house, mobley, evans, corliss, thomas and skinner... all undersized, but... peja, darius(sort of), miller and tag are not... i just dont know....

B

buddahead_916

KP said:
You're wrong... this team can't win anything... the old team wouldn't get punked like this...They never did...deal with it.
Grat attitude sis.......

Monarchs.com is open for ur buisness

AleksandarN said:
KP ignore him he is trying to get you going. Not worth a reply
It's ok, It's a tough situation. I'm just as pissed/worried as everyone else. This is just hard to take, but we are all Kings fans.

AriesMar27 said:
the team just sucked.... they are soft, slow, and our biggest players are unathletic white guys.... you know you are done for when every black guy on your basketball team outside of bibby(i guess) is undersized..... bobby, house, mobley, evans, corliss, thomas and skinner... all undersized, but... peja, darius(sort of), miller and tag are not... i just dont know....
You are right. I didn't realize until game 1 that Sonics has a much bigger team than we have. We are using Cat or Bobby to guard Allen for god sake! Not to mention Jerome Shaq James own Skinner or Thomas. I would like them win some games here and there but we have no chance, no chance at all winning this series.

Rick did a good job... he left the players with the hot hands and a lot of energy in the game. BOTH games we caught up leading into the final minutes... of course we lost, but i mean it does really mean something...

Don't forget what the team has been through. Miller is only on his second game back, Bobby on his third, second if you don't count the garbage game against Phx. There is too much rust on the team and it's going to have to come off real fast if we're going to have even a chance of winning.

I used to be real hard on Adelman on this board, under a different screen name. But at this point, I blame Petrie. Adelman can't make millionaire grown "men" want to play hard. He can change lineups, he can call plays, he can ride guys in practice, but he can't give them a passion for the game, or their manhood. It is Petrie's job to acquire talent that cares about winning. He has rarely done that, and this team really reflects that.

Now, I would not be surprised to see Adelman resign. Why go through a rebuilding process when he could possibly work with a youngster like Lebron? Petrie would have to be his bestest friend in the whole world for this job to still be appealing.