About the rest of the (Sonics) series... (MERGED)

Thinking of winning 3 in a row seems like a long shot. But if you think about it game by game, its really really possible. Steal one in Seattle, come home and make sure u win that one.. go to a game 7 in Seattle and its anyones game.

It'll be important to not be blown out by the end of the first quarter tomorrow. You know it's gonna be real crunk up at the Key. On the positive side, I won't be at the game, so maybe we have a chance.

atxrocker said:
my mistake. game 7. still very difficult

very difficult yes, impossible no and that's what I'm holding onto. Since when have the Kings ever made anything easy????? Our slogan should be "we do things the hard way"

I am going into tonight's game with no expectations. Of course, I hope we win. However, I have decided to enjoy the game simply as a fan, not a critic or an analyst. I just want to enjoy the game win or lose. If we win, WONDERFUL. We get another chance to watch our team. If we lose, I want to at least have some good memories of this team. I think we all agree that the team we will see tonight is not the team we will watch next year. I am a Kings' fan, just as y'all are. So I say we cheer like crazy tonight, hope for a miracle, and enjoy watching OUR TEAM play. Anything is possible and if all else fails, "There is always next year!"

tyrant said:
everyone's upset, im p*****. but we still have 1 game. we're not done yet. we can mope and cry after game 5, but we still have 1 more. if we can squeak out a win tuesday and bring it back to arco we can still get this thing to 7 games. let's be positive and have faith in our players; you never know who reads these threads.
Are you trying to imply the some Kings players may read these threads so we should show confidence in them?

If any NBA player is affected by what's said about them on a message board, then they shouldn't be in the NBA.