A quick hello, and a plug!

If this isn't cool, please, let me know.... I'm trying to stop by more like I used to, but I've just been sooo busy! Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm invested in a company with a friend of mine, (gasp, he's a KINGS fan) and lives in Sparks, NV. We've opened a store front in the area, and it's just a few weeks old. If any of you are near the area, (damn if I don't know the address yet!) the name of the store is, THE SPORTS MINDED. Our website is in dire need of work, but up and running.

We do sporting goods equipment, team uniforms, corporate apparel too, (including screening and stitching) along with liscenced team wear as well.
We just signed Reebok, but unfortunately, are in the back of the line for orders, we got in kinda late. However, we do have some stuff, including some Kings. I know we've had a radio add playing in Sparks, I'll get the info on the stations, so you can listen for it. (if you're in the area.)

If you have anything in particular you're looking for, let me know and I'll do everything I can to help.

Thanks for reading this guys, again, hope everyone is doing well. (or at least better than my Lakers, which can't be too difficult these days.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...Perhaps you could do custom headbands like JayCurtiss.com or make custom wristbands..If you'd advertise around, you'd get some good money with that.

Good luck with the store, I'll be sure to check it out when I'm headed that area.

Glad to see you around 8KOBE8 ;)