The Wrestling Thread~

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Had my second match this weekend, me and my opponent rocked it.

First title opportunity too (NLPW Future’s Championship!) Didn’t come away with the W though.

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Maybe they should have picked one of the other guys to be the new shot caller? It makes some sense kayfabe to have an off screen leader (even if that's still Reigns). I'm not as low on Solo as most just because he has the right look even if he lacks everything else, but read the friggin room.

I think I've actually figured it all out...They're trying to extend the storyline so they have enough time to train and groom the one individual they would like to have become the NEW tribal chief...

@SLAB

:p:p:p

Yes, folks...

Whether we like it or not, we're just gonna have to tough it out, and acknowledge HIM.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I'm not even prepared to stipulate that it's "most"; it might just be @SLAB.
I got the impression a lot of people thought he was the weakest link in the Bloodline. Of course that means nothing I got the impression on the internet that Jade Cargill was a botch fest on Saturday that took down three great workers only to find out it was Kairi and Asuka and the ref largely responsible for messing up the match flow.