FIRE MIKE BROWN

You guys must be watching a different team. I love Mike Brown.
Pay close attention to the defense that is becoming more common in the NBA finals.
The Wolves and Thunder are pretty good at it. That is the piece that is missing with the Kings.
The only issue is the Kings are built nothing like those teams. The Kings when playing pressure on the ball rather than Warriors style holdover defense where helping off the corners is the goal launched to tops in the league. More of that on a consistent basis and the defense should be fine.

The only issue is the Kings are built nothing like those teams. The Kings when playing pressure on the ball rather than Warriors style holdover defense where helping off the corners is the goal launched to tops in the league. More of that on a consistent basis and the defense should be fine.
it really comes down to playing to the strength of the personnel you currently have in your core players and then using a plug and play method to see what player(s) fit long term with the core Monte decides he wants to try out for a couple more seasons. We know the Kings aren't bulky or lengthy and so using that speed is what needs to happen here, the conditioning will need to go up another notch possibly in order to utilize this strength for a long season. Let's see what he acquires in the draft and offseason.

It would have been Jordy Fernandez. Half the board laughed at me and the other half pulled switch blades on me for suggesting it, before he got hired by a major market team with a massive payroll.

I predicted we'd have to act fast on Jordy or risk losing him. I suppose there never really was an opportunity though.

Christie could be viable maybe with another year of cooking.

"But he doesn't have head coaching experience!"

Actually no head coaches do until they do.
Living in your own world again eh?

Literally no one said that Jordy isn't an awesome coach and doesn't deserve a HC job. What everyone told you is your idea to fire Mike Brown for Jordy Fernandez is dumb and has no basis in reality.